RETURNS & EXCHANGES
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS POLICY
We hope you love your SOUTH.ST pieces but we understand not everything goes to plan. Our return process changes slightly whether the item/s was brought instore or online.
We are happy to issue exchanges on all undamaged & unworn items
Items must be received by us within 31 days from placing your order.
Please note we do not offer free returns.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS:
- All sale items
- All samples from sample section of website or warehouse sale
- Items brought with a discount code or during a promotion
- Underwear & swimwear (due to hygiene reasons)
- Earrings(Hygiene reasons)
- SOUTHST VINTAGE
- Items must not have make-up, tan stains or pet hair from wear or try-on
- Items must have all tags attached & untouched
- Items must not have been worn or damaged and must be in original packaging.
- Return parcels must have reference to order name or order number (fill in returns card) to allow us to identify the order.
- ST reserves the right to deny a return if items are returned used, soiled, worn or damaged in any way or have any form of excessive hair, perfume or scents on the fabric. These soiled or damaged items will be returned to sender. You will be notified via email if your returned item is not suitable for a refund.
I PURCHASED IN-STORE:
-In-store return: If you purchased an item in-store and would like to return back in store you do not need to go through our return portal. Please take the unworn item/s along with the receipt of purchase back to the store & our store team will help you arrange the return. We can either exchange, refund or offer a store credit on the spot.
-Return via post: If you would like to return your store brought item/s via post to our warehouse please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you arrange this. *Please note we will not accept store returns via post unless it has been arranged with the warehouse team. We cannot accept returns without a store proof of purchase receipt.
I PURCHASED ONLINE:
If you purchased online please lodge your return through our returns portal which you can find below. Once your return request has been approved you can return in person to our store located in Chadstone Shopping Centre or send back to our Warehouse via post.
In-store return: If you purchased an item online and are returning in store please wait to have your return request approved via the portal and then take along your order email confirmation, order number, a returns card filled in (these are sent with every online order) and your unworn item/s in original packaging. Please note we do not stock everything on our website in store. We can issue an exchange or credit note on the spot but refunds will be sent back to our HQ for processing so please allow 3-4 days for your refund to be processed.
-Return via post: If you are returning an online order via post please wait to have your return request approved via the returns portal. Once your request is approved please send your return back to WAREHOUSE 1/14 TASMAN COURT, KEYSBOROUGH, VIC 3173 with the returns card filled in and placed inside package so we can identify you and process your return asap. Alternatively if you did not get a returns card please write your name, order number, email address and return request on a piece of paper and place inside package,
Click below to enter our returns portal
I NEED MORE DETAIL:
- Please get in touch with our Customer Service at email@example.com for further help with your exchange or return. We will endeavour to respond to all emails within 24 hours.
Please be aware that we cannot take responsibility for any lost or damaged packages. We strongly recommend you get a tracking number when returning an item.